- Mehvish reports the Management Accounts for the Trust and at school level and manages all areas relating to finance and payroll.
- She works closely with schools within the Trust to offer them assistance.
- Mehvish is a qualified chartered certified accountant recognised by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
- She has been a Management Accountant for the Trust since 2018.
- Kellie is an integral member of the central team delivering quality, effective and efficient financial services across the Trust.
- She processes and maintains the GAG, DFC and CIF income for the Trust and its recharges.
- She ensures that VAT returns are prepared, reconciled, approved and submitted to HMRC.
- Kellie is qualified to AAT Level 4 Diploma for Accounting Technicians
- Estelle is an experienced administrator with skills and knowledge gained from working in Further Education, Secondary and Primary for over 22 years.
- She is the first point of contact for enquiries and communications into the central team and provides valuable support to the Trust Leaders and academies within the Trust.
- She liaises with Directors, Members, Governors, external stakeholders and partners on behalf of the CEO.
- Estelle is CIPD qualified with the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, in addition to Administration, Business Studies and Counselling qualifications.
CLERK TO BOARD/LGB
- Nicola is a skilled clerk with over 15 years of experience working within the education sector.
- Her extensive knowledge around governance brings the Trust expertise with exclusions and admissions
- She brings a wealth of knowledge to support the Trust in governance at both school and trust level.
- In addition to receiving the Accredited Clerk’s qualification she is currently undertaking the ICSA Certificate in Academy Governance.