TRUST PROJECT LEAD/OFFICE MANAGER
- Khiloni is qualified in First Line Management and Computer Programming with Business Management & Business Communications included.
- She has over 5 years’ experience in the school environment and has expertise in driving schools from cash to cashless systems, streamlining processes using various platforms. She is motivated by identifying innovative approaches and improved solutions to daily challenges within schools.
- She is the Trust Project Lead and provides ongoing support across the schools on existing& future projects.
- Khiloni is also the Office Manager for the Central office.
- Kellie is an integral member of the central team delivering quality, effective and efficient financial services across the Trust.
- She processes and maintains the GAG, DFC and CIF income for the Trust and its recharges.
- She ensures that VAT returns are prepared, reconciled, approved and submitted to HMRC.
- Kellie is qualified to AAT Level 4 Diploma for Accounting Technicians
TRUST FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT
- Safiyya is responsible for all day to day trust operational finance matters. She prepares the monthly management accounts for the trust and manages all other areas relating to finance and payroll.
- She also provides support and guidance to all of the schools within the trust on financial matters.
- Safiyya has been working within the educational sector for the past 4 years. She has gained skills and knowledge from working with pre-school settings, primary, secondary, further education and from an SEN provision.
- She is qualified to AAT Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and has achieved MAAT status. She is currently working towards the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA) qualification.
- Estelle is an experienced administrator with skills and knowledge gained from working in Further Education, Secondary and Primary for over 23 years.
- She is the first point of contact for enquiries and communications into the central team and provides valuable support to the Trust Leaders and academies within the Trust.
- She liaises with Directors, Members, Governors, external stakeholders and partners on behalf of the CEO.
- Estelle is CIPD qualified with the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, in addition to Administration, Business Studies and Counselling qualifications.
CLERK TO BOARD/LGB
- Nicola is a skilled clerk with over 15 years of experience working within the education sector.
- Her extensive knowledge around governance brings the Trust expertise with exclusions and admissions
- She brings a wealth of knowledge to support the Trust in governance at both school and trust level.
- In addition to receiving the Accredited Clerk’s qualification she is currently undertaking the ICSA Certificate in Academy Governance.
- Jodie processes supplier invoices for the trust, as well as ensuring all suppliers are paid on time.
- She has over 20 years’ experience in admin/office management and 12 of those years as a Buyer for a large multi channelled retailer.
- Jodie has vast experience in negotiations ensuring “Value for Money” and prides herself on long standing relationships with suppliers to ensure good growth and service levels.
- She also has over 6 years’ experience in the education sector as an office manager, in primary, secondary and SEN provisions so has a deep understanding of the challenges faced in running a school.
- Jodie streamlined ICT to enhance the organisation and administration of a busy school
- She also dealt with all stake holders, has been DDSL, DPO and GDPR lead, as well as heavily involved in budgets and forecasts.