STRATEGIC LEAD – CURRICULUM DEVELOPMENT
- As part of the senior team, Louisa is helping to design our Trust curriculum. She supports the collaboration of teachers from across the Trust as we strive to reduce workload and duplication of tasks across our schools.
- Louisa is the Interim Executive Headteacher of 3 Rise schools in the East Cluster.
- She has experience of leading in both community and church schools under local authority control and in different Multi-Academy Trusts.
- Louisa has held various responsibilities as a school leader, including leading on the development of maths, curriculum, assessment and inclusion. She has been able to support improvement in a number of schools, creating a culture of learning for all to secure rapid improvement, which has been sustained over time.
- Louisa entered education after working for the Fosse Health Trust Autism Services and holds the National Professional Qualification in Headship.
STRATEGIC LEAD – CHURCH SCHOOL EFFECTIVENESS
- As part of the senior team, Jo helps our Church of England schools look carefully at their work to establish and promote their distinctive Christian vision.
- She also visits Rise schools to find and share best practice amongst our church schools.
- Jo has been working with children in primary schools for over 30 years and began her career as an NNEB before completing a degree in English Literature and retraining as a teacher.
- Jo is currently interim Executive Headteacher of 2 schools in the West Cluster.
- She has taught across the primary school age range and holds the National Professional Qualification for Headship.
- At the moment Jo is training to become a SIAMS inspector with the Church of England and also completing the National Professional Qualification for Executive Leadership.
STRATEGIC LEAD - INCLUSION
- As part of the senior team, Clare facilitates our Inclusion Networks.
- She also undertakes school reviews to find and share best practice in the Rise family of schools.
- Clare is an experienced senior leader, working in both city and county schools of different sizes.
- Clare lead on school improvement in these schools, supporting them to move from a category to strength.
- Claire is currently the Headteacher at Christ Church & St Peter’s CofE Primary School in Mountsorrel.
- As a primary teacher, leader and SENCo, she has lead Inclusion and inclusive practice for nearly 20 years: in schools, with local authorities and within our Trust for the past 5 years.
- Clare has established a specialist Social, Emotional and Mental Health provision at Christ Church & St Peter’s. Inclusion is a passion of Clare’s and her specialism is working with children that have challenging behaviours, have suffered trauma and where their social and mental health needs are a barrier to their academic learning.
- Clare chairs the network of specialist SEMH provisions attached to mainstream schools within the Local Authority and her and her team provide outreach support.
STRATEGIC LEAD – ADDITIONAL FUNDING
- As part of the senior team, Becky helps our schools think carefully about their spending choices and the difference we are making to disadvantaged pupil’s outcomes.
- Becky visits Rise schools to find out what is working well, so we can share with others.
- Becky is the Executive Headteacher over two schools in the Rise Trust – St Simon and St Jude CE Primary and Higham on the Hill CE Primary.
- She has experience of teaching and leading in a wide range of settings across Leicestershire for the last 25 years. Becky has taught in both KS1 and KS2 and has successfully led schools in crisis.
STRATEGIC LEAD – COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT
- As part of the senior team, Sue helps make sure we know what pupils, parents and staff think and feel and how we use what we know to make Rise schools the best they can be.
- Sue is Executive Headteacher of three schools, Albert Village Community, Blackfordby St Margaret’s C of E and Oakthorpe Community Primary.
- She has been a teacher and leader in Leicestershire for over 23 years and has a strong belief in collaboration and sharing good practice. She has supported other schools and leaders and has previously worked for the DBE supporting new headteachers in Church schools.
- Sue is a qualified teacher and holds the National Professional Qualification in Headship.