TRUST LEAD - READING
- Charmaine is responsible for improving the quality of teaching and learning within her specialist area of reading across our family of schools, and works closely with the central team, and the senior leadership team in order to achieve this.
- She organises and delivers half termly network meetings which provide teachers from across the Trust with access to high-quality, focussed and relevant CPD, and is available to provide school-to-school support within her specialist subject.
- Charmaine qualified as a teacher in 2014, having previously worked within the financial sector.
- She has led English in her current school since 2015.
- Charmaine has applied to undertake her Church of England Professional Qualification for Head Teachers and holds professional qualifications in finance and management which she achieved in her previous job.
TRUST LEAD - EYFS
Rachel has been teaching since 2009 after receiving a First Class Honours in Primary Education.
She has previous experience of leading early years across a 3 form entry infant school and worked within Warwickshire leading cluster group meetings.
She took part in a ‘Closing the Gap’ project within Warwickshire focusing on improving children’s early communication skills.
Rachel is currently EYFS co-ordinator, SENDCo and Maths leader at Blackfordby St Margarets.
TRUST LEAD – WRITING
- Sarah is the Trust Lead for Writing and is currently the Assistant Head at Christ Church and St Peter's Primary School in Mountsorrel.
- She works with the central team and all staff across our schools to ensure that pupils get the best quality teaching and outcomes in writing.
- Sarah is a qualified teacher- teaching full time in year 6- and has been teaching for 14 years, she has led on English for 9 of those.
- She is currently a Specialist Leader in Education with a focus on English.
TRUST LEAD – MATHS
- Claire is the Trust Lead for Maths and Headteacher at St Peter and St Paul CE Academy in Syston.
- She supports maths leaders to stay at the forefront of the latest research and ensure the best possible outcomes for children in maths.
- Claire has worked as a maths consultant for the last two years, working with schools across Leicestershire to deliver high-quality maths CPD through the Affinity Teaching School Alliance and Inspiring Leaders Teacher Training.
- She previously led maths for 10 years in three contrasting primary schools.
- Claire has recently supported three schools through a maths deep dive under the new Ofsted framework and tweets @CMulhernMaths.
TRUST LEAD – TEACHING AND LEARNING
- Fran is Trust Lead for Teaching and Learning.
- She works with other teachers and leaders across the Trust to help make sure that everyone agrees on what good teaching and learning looks like in our schools.
- Fran has been teaching since 2007. She has taught and led in Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 and is Deputy Headteacher at Christ Church and St Peter’s Primary School.
- Fran has experience of leading Maths and English and is a specialist leader of education.