Our Board of Directors are responsible for making strategic decisions about the running of the Trust. They play a critical role in ensuring robust challenge around, accountability, effectiveness and standards and have duties as both directors (under company law) and trustees (under charity law).
Our Directors bring a wealth of experience and expertise to the Trust and hold the CEO to account for pupil outcomes and financial compliance & probity.
CHAIR OF BOARD
- As Chair of the Board Stephen brings extensive industry experience of project and programme management and leading change in complex environments
- He has extensive Church and School Governance experience
VICE CHAIR OF BOARD
- Andy is Vice-Chair of the Trust and chairs the Finance, Risk, Audit & People committee.
- He is passionate about helping individuals and teams achieve their potential.
- 35 years’ leadership at a senior level includes extensive experience in developing and motivating individuals, teams and organisations to tackle all types of major change
- Kath brings extensive experience in leading Church Schools in the Primary Sector.
- She also has a particular expertise and interest in children with SEND.
- She adds a deep understanding of Christian Distinctiveness in a church school setting.
- Kath has worked with Church Schools locally and the Church of England Education Office as a SIAMS inspector
- Tom is an experienced and confident business leader with strong financial acumen and extensive operations management, customer services, service delivery and technical skills.
- Working for Rolls Royce and Balfour Beatty he has a proven track record of excellence in developing and implementing world-class business strategies that improve customer experience as well as returning higher revenue and operational effectivity.
- Tom is a passionate and energetic people leader with an exceptional talent for building diverse high performing global teams through a coaching & development mindset linked to a clear vision.
- Viv has been involved with the governance of primary schools and Multi Academy Trusts for over 8 years.
- Viv has a passionate belief that schools that provide a nurturing and stimulating environment that enables children to flourish and succeed are crucial to the wellbeing of the local community.
- Before early retirement Viv worked for BT for 35 years including time as a Telephone Engineer and Project Manager.
- Viv is a Licensed Reader Minister in her local Parish Church and works part time in the St Philip's Centre, which helps communities to live well together.
- Sarah has been a Governor at a local RISE church village school for 5 years. She is passionate about giving the next generation the best education possible.
- Sarah has 18 years’ experience as a qualified Management accountant working across 2 different industries. She has a wealth of experience in process improvement, budgeting, cost saving and new business set ups.
- Ray has vast experience of governance in schools around Leicestershire
- He also brings in depth experience of finance and business.
- Ray is a Member of the Finance, Audit & Risk Committee for Rise MAT and has deep understanding of financial documents, budget control and Health & Safety
- Mark has extensive experience working with colleagues in a variety of schools, across development groups and other collaborative partnerships.
- He has over twenty years’ experience of Headship.