Senior Leadership Team
- Mark is the lead officer in the Trust.
- He works with headteachers and the central team to make sure we are doing the right things, in the right way, to get the best educational outcomes for all pupils.
- Mark has been teaching, leading and inspecting in education for 25 years.
- He is a qualified teacher, holds the National Professional Qualification for Headship and a Master’s Degree in Leadership.
- He has been a Headteacher, Executive Leader, Local Authority Advisor and one of Her Majesty’s Inspectors. Mark remains an Ofsted Lead Inspector.
DIRECTOR OF EDUCATION
- Dave is the Director of Education for the Trust and the Trust Safeguarding Lead. He has strategic oversight of school improvement across the Trust, and is responsible for ensuring a high quality of education for all pupils, in line with the Rise vision.
- Dave has previously worked as an Executive Headteacher, Headteacher and school improvement partner for a large multi academy trust. He has successfully led both schools in crisis and those moving from good to great.
- Dave has led a variety of schools, ranging from growing free schools with small pupil numbers, to large inner-city schools with over 700 pupils. He is a trained primary school teacher, but has also been a headteacher of an all-through free school.
- He holds a Masters in Educational Leadership and is a Fellow of the Chartered Management Institute. Dave has also worked with the Department for Education and Standards and Testing Agency on primary assessment and chaired a review of assessment practices for the National Association of Head Teachers.
- Talvinder works with senior leadership and central team to develop financial structures and support best practice across all schools and the central team, which enables the schools to focus on the teaching and learning of children.
- She has been working in schools since 2012 and as a Chief Financial Officer since 2016.
- Talvinder previously worked as a consultant with number of Local Authorities developing and delivering Financial, Procurement, H&S, HR and Estates strategies.
- Prior to that she has worked within Financial Services Industry and leading and managing the central support teams.
- Talvinder is a member of the Institute of School Business Leadership and an Associate of the Chartered Institute of Banking.
TRUST OPERATIONS LEAD
- Maria is the Trust Operations Lead, her role is to facilitate the best possible educational provision and outcomes by successfully removing any non- academic barriers to achieving academic goals, maximising the capacity of school leaders and their staff by ensuring they are fully supported in their work by the Trust.
- She has been working in education since 1991, initially working in the Further Education sector and then moving into Primary in 1996.
- Maria achieved the CSBM in 2007 and went on to achieve the DSBM in 2010.
- She also achieved the TAQA in Business Administration and is about to embark on the Senior Leaders degree for school business professionals.