Senior Leadership Team
- Mark is the lead officer in the Trust.
- He works with headteachers and the central team to make sure we are doing the right things, in the right way, to get the best educational outcomes for all pupils.
- Mark has been teaching, leading and inspecting in education for 25 years.
- He is a qualified teacher, holds the National Professional Qualification for Headship and a Master’s Degree in Leadership.
- He has been a Headteacher, Executive Leader, Local Authority Advisor and one of Her Majesty’s Inspectors. Mark remains an Ofsted Lead Inspector.
DIRECTOR OF EDUCATION
- Dave is the Director of Education for the Trust and the Trust Safeguarding Lead. He has strategic oversight of school improvement across the Trust, and is responsible for ensuring a high quality of education for all pupils, in line with the Rise vision.
- Dave has previously worked as an Executive Headteacher, Headteacher and school improvement partner for a large multi academy trust. He has successfully led both schools in crisis and those moving from good to great.
- Dave has led a variety of schools, ranging from growing free schools with small pupil numbers, to large inner-city schools with over 700 pupils. He is a trained primary school teacher, but has also been a headteacher of an all-through free school.
- He holds a Masters in Educational Leadership and is a Fellow of the Chartered Management Institute. Dave has also worked with the Department for Education and Standards and Testing Agency on primary assessment and chaired a review of assessment practices for the National Association of Head Teachers.
- Bhandna works across the trust to ensure HR compliance and consistency, leading to enabling children and adults to succeed and flourish.
- She has a real drive and hands on approach in ensuring that we appoint the right people to create positive experiences for our young children.
- Bhandna comes with significant HR experience of working in the education sector where she has helped deliver HR strategy across a large multi academy trust.
- Bhandna is fully CIPD qualified with an active involvement in her own CPD.
TRUST OPERATIONS LEAD
- Maria is the Trust Operations Lead, her role is to facilitate the best possible educational provision and outcomes by successfully removing any non- academic barriers to achieving academic goals, maximising the capacity of school leaders and their staff by ensuring they are fully supported in their work by the Trust.
- She has been working in education since 1991, initially working in the Further Education sector and then moving into Primary in 1996.
- Maria achieved the CSBM in 2007 and went on to achieve the DSBM in 2010.
- She also achieved the TAQA in Business Administration and is about to embark on the Senior Leaders degree for school business professionals.
- Adeel works with schools, the senior leadership team and trustees to provide leadership and management of the Trust's financial functions, through delivering operational rigour and strategic direction.
- He has worked in the academy sector since 2008. His experience includes single academy trusts as well as large multi academy trusts and has worked across Primaries, Secondaries, 6th forms and UTCs. He also prides himself on growing through his professional career starting from the Finance Assistant to the CFO positions.
- Adeel is a chartered certified accountant and a full member of ACCA. He aims to debunk the trend on accountants by focusing on excellent customer service!